Philips Avent Anti-Colic Bottle Starter Set
The Philips Avent Anti-Colic Bottle Starter Set is The AirFree vent is designed to help your baby swallow less air. The teat stays full of milk, even when horizontal, for upright feeding. Reducing the air a baby ingests can help ease common feeding issues like colic, gas and reflux.The teat stays full of milk, even when the bottle is horizontal, so your baby can drink in a more natural, upright position. This can help reduce reflux, aid digestion and make feeding time more comfortable for you and your little one.
Clinical studies have shown that the Philips Avent bottle reduces colic and fussing*. In addition, the valve in the teat prevents vacuum build-up. This means that the air stays in the bottle, away from your baby’s tummy.
The AirFree vent can be easily assembled with any Philips Avent Anti-colic and Classic+ bottle. Cleaning is also a breeze, as the bottle has a wide neck and there are only a few parts to clean.
You can use your Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle with or without the AirFree vent. The AirFree vent is compatible with our 125 ml (4 oz), 260 ml (9 oz) and 330 ml (11 oz) Philips Avent Anti-colic and Classic+ bottles.
- Anti-colic teats
- Air free vent for less air ingestion during feeding
- Reduces colic, reflux and wind
- Teat design allows for a secure latch and prevents teat collapse
- Teat stays full of milk, even when bottle is horizontal
- Allows baby to drink upright helping digestion
- Compatible with any Philips Anti-colic and Classic+ bottle
- Simple to clean and assemble as air free vent is a single piece
- Ideal for newborns
- 2 x 4oz bottles
- 2 x 9oz bottles
- 11oz bottle
- 4 x AirFree vents
- Bottle and teat brush