1-2-3 Say cheese!
Call time for the photoshoot is just after nap. Don’t be late! We’ve got songs to sing and letters to learn. Ready, Puppy? Strike a pose!
“Say cheese!” Mini photographers can practice following directions as they play.
Great shot! Let’s do it again. (Push in to reset.)
Counting 1 to 10 is even more fun when you sing it out.
Discover and explore
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn toys are based on familiar, everyday stuff, so babies can discover through play how different things work. And while babies and toddlers are engaged in interactive play, they’re introduced to important educational concepts like shapes, colors, numbers and more, as they snap pictures, chat with Puppy, or create their own interpretation of lunch.
Where development comes into play
- Early Academics: Sung songs and phrases introduce your baby to counting, the alphabet, and more.
- Fine Motor Skills: Pressing the buttons and turning the spinner strengthens your baby’s dexterity.
- Imaginative Play: The realistic camera design lets toddlers pretend to “snap” Puppy’s picture.
Get ready to strike a pose. With the Laugh & Learn Click & Learn Instant Camera toy, your mini-photographer can “snap” photos while songs and phrases help teach about the alphabet, counting, and more. This exciting pretend camera features a light “flash,” realistic camera sounds, and hands-on activities for your baby to explore. Say cheese, Puppy! Where development comes into play Early Academics: Sung songs and phrases introduce your baby to counting, the alphabet, and more. Fine Motor Skills: Busy activities like pressing the buttons and turning the clicker spinner helps strengthen your baby’s dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Imaginative Play: The realistic camera design lets toddlers pretend to be just like you as they “snap” Puppy’s picture again and again.
- Pretend camera with light, music, and sounds for early role-play fun!
- Playful songs, sounds, and phrases introduce your baby to counting, the alphabet, and more
- Press the shutter button to “snap” Puppy’s photo, then push the picture back in to reset
- Soft, easy-grasp handle, clicker spinner, and rattle beads for hands-on play
- For babies ages 6-36 months