Desitin Daily Defense Baby Diaper Rash Cream
From The Manufacturers :
Use Desitin Daily Defense Diaper Rash Cream every day to soothe, treat and prevent baby diaper rash. This hypoallergenic and pediatrician-tested formula instantly forms a protective barrier on your baby’s tender skin; and is clinically shown to provide diaper rash relief. The daily diaper rash cream is designed to work at the first hint of diaper rash to help heal and soothe your baby’s skin.
Made with fast-acting formula containing 13% zinc oxide skin protectant, this barrier cream helps seal out wetness and provides protection from the first use. It is dermatologist-tested and free of parabens, phthalates, fragrances and dyes, so it’s gentle enough to use at every diaper change. The #1 choice of pediatricians and parents, the creamy formula goes on smoothly and wipes off easily; thereby making Desitin Daily Defense Diaper Rash Cream your trusted partner for treating diaper rash from the first signs.
About This Item
- 4-ounces of Desitin Daily Defense Baby Diaper Rash Cream that works from the first use to help soothe; treat and prevent diaper rash
- From the #1 choice for diaper rash relief by Pediatricians and parents; this infant skin barrier cream instantly forms a protective layer on your baby’s skin for diaper rash relief and prevention
- Made with 13% zinc oxide skin protectant; its fast-acting hypoallergenic formula helps seal out wetness to treat diaper rash from the first signs and is clinically shown to provide diaper rash relief
- This diaper cream is specially formulated for babies’ tender skin and is paraben-, phthalate-, fragrance- and dye-free so it’s gentle enough to use daily at every diaper change
- Its creamy formula goes on smoothly and wipes off easily, making Desitin Daily Defense Diaper Rash Cream your trusted partner for treating diaper rash from the first signs
HOW TO TREAT DIAPER RASH
How to treat diaper Rash in 3 steps
1. Clean your baby’s skin
Always keep your baby’s skin as clean and dry as possible. That means changing wet or soiled diapers right away. Since you may not always know when your baby needs a change, check the diaper at least every two hours. In newborns or babies with diaper rash and/or diarrhea, you will need to check even more frequently.
Whether you use wipes or a washcloth, it’s important to avoid further irritating damaged skin. Use your wipe or washcloth to gently pat skin, being careful not to rub.
2. Allow diaper area to dry
Once you have finished cleaning your baby’s bottom, pat it dry (no rubbing!) before applying a thick barrier of protection. Or, better yet, allow your baby to go without a diaper for a little while to let her bottom air dry and then apply a thick barrier of protection when you do re-diaper.
3. Apply a DESITIN diaper rash treatment to protect baby’s tender skin
Applying a barrier ointment or paste protects the skin from further injury. It will also help prevent friction from the diaper. Apply a thick layer of a zinc oxide diaper rash treatment, such as DESITIN Maximum Strength Original Paste or DESITIN Rapid Relief Cream, at each diaper change to soothe and protect your baby’s irritated skin.